Win a cash prize by submitting a post with pictures about your model bridge. This is a contest for the month of January, 2011. Simply write up a short article about your bridge and include pictures. Write about how you build the bridge, what design you used, what you did to test the bridge, how it performed, what you might change if you did it again, and what you learned.
How to Enter
Prizes up to $30 will be awarded to the best three entries.
- Each individual may submit up to 2 unique entries
- In order for any prizes to be awarded, at least 10 entries must be submitted
- Each entry must contain at least 400 words long describing the model bridge
- Each entry must contain at least 1 picture of a model bridge
- The contest starts January 1st and January 31 (2011) is the last day to submit entries
- The winners of the contest will be determined solely by the administrator (Garrett Boon)
- The winners will be chosen based on the quality of the entry and pictures
- The prizes are as follows: 1st place = $30USD, 2nd place = $20USD, and third place = $10USD
- The prize money will be awarded via PayPal
- The contest is open for anyone between the ages of 5 and 100.
- No one in the immediate family of the administrator is eligible for prizes
- All pictures and content submitted for this contest becomes the property of www.garrettsbridges.com and its owners. This content will be published on said website and no royalties will be given.